Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Cards for Matthew Mickelson Butman

Hello, friends. This blog post is a little different from the other ones I've posted, but it might be the most important post I've written so far. I want all of you to read this link: http://gimundo.com/news/article/matthew-mickelson-butman-celebrates-last-christmas-by-sharing-gifts-with-ne/ Did it work? You got it? Well, let me sum it up: Matthew Mickelson Butman is a very thoughtful little boy who is terminally ill. For Christmas, he donated a bunch of stuff to charity and all he wants in return is Christmas cards from around the world. This year for Christmas, I want you to send a card to this little boy. Here's his address again, in case you missed it:

Matthew Mickelson Butman
 PO Box 1865 
Wylie, TX, 75089.

And while you're at it, find a way to send Christmas cards to soldiers, give gift cards to the homeless, and spread a little cheer. We're all just people, after all- and people need to feel loved. Never underestimate the power of kindness from strangers.

1 comment:

  1. I just sent a gift to our neighbor's son, who is in Afghanistan. This is a good thing you are doing.

    ReplyDelete